e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the largest distributor of valuation instructions in the UK and was responsible for the panel management of over 950,000 instructions in 2007. We also provide support services for lenders' in-house valuation teams, providing these staff valuer operations with the tools to achieve market leading levels of efficiency.

Contact Details

  City Rotherham
  Postcode S60 1RF
  Address Venture House/Greasbrough St
  Phone Number 017 0983 5857

From Our Website

We're one of the country's largest providers of residential property risk expertise and residential surveying services, trading since 1989. To put it into numbers, we complete the equivalent of one inspection every 25 seconds. Today, with our network of over 600 surveyors, we're able to offer residential surveying expertise across the UK, combining national coverage with invaluable local expertise. Your new home is likely to be one of the most expensive purchases you'll ever make, so it stands to reason that you want to get it right.

The e.surv story began in 1989 when, as GA Valuations, we formed a subsidiary of general insurance provider, General Accident. In 1992, the valuation business was separated from the company's estate agency division and in 1999, on the cusp of a new millennium, we rebranded as e.surv Chartered Surveyors. General Accident (then known as CGU) merged with Norwich Union in 2000 - the same year that we took our first valuation booking over the internet. We've been tracking and reporting everything online ever since.

There are many reasons why you might need an independent valuation of a property. You may simply be interested to know the value of your home or you may be a cash buyer seeking some guidance. You will need a market valuation for Help to Buy purposes from a RICS registered surveyor if you are selling your house, remortgaging or repaying your Help to Buy loan. Find out more about Help to Buy valuations here. If you are increasing your share as part of a shared ownership scheme ("staircasing"), you will require a shared ownership valuation to be undertaken by a RICS Registered Valuer.