We are a small and professional Chartered Building Consultancy regulated by the Chartered Institute of Building's Chartered Consultancy Scheme.
We also see ourselves the friendly face of UK architectural , building surveying and energy assessment.
Come to us for all your residential pre-purchase building surveying and CAD building design, architectural planning and building regulation submission needs.
All building surveys are detailed, informative not just a list of defects and include digital photographs.
Mike is extremely experienced in saving developers money on Part L aspects.
Schedules of condition for commercial lease purposes and dilapidations also catered for.
We take a straightforward approach to dealing with Party Wall Matters.
On-Construction Energy Assessments and Commercial EPC's up to Level 4.
Project management (Mike is a CIOB Davis Scott Memorial trophy winner).
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Residential Building Surveys
- Commercial Building Surveys with commentary on services
- Energy Assessment ON- Construction (new build) OCDEA
- Code For Sustainable Homes
- Superb Architectural Design and Planning consultancy
- Building regulations
- Party wall matters (Party Wall etc. act 1996)
- Expert witness reports
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Chartered Building Consultancy Scheme regulated
- M.Brebner Fully Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Licenced On-Construction DEA for new build SAP and Part L1 assessments (OCDEA)
- Rayleigh, Rochford, Basildon, Hockley, Wickford, Ingrave, Herongate, Brentwood, Grays, West Horndon
- Cash, Cheque, Transfer
|Address||49 Clarence Road|
|Phone Number||078 1799 7389|
Products & Services
Full Architectural design package suitable for planning / building regulations purposes
We produce quality designs on CAD in colour and to a very high standard of detail on our building reg's sections. We apply the same care and attention to our smaller loft conversions and extensions as for larger jobs.
Residential Building surveys
All our survey reports are detailed. We do not do homebuyers or valuation surveys. A commentary on structural aspects and damp, infestation etc. together with straightforward advice and an estimate of likely costs are always included within our reports. Colour digital photographs are a standard feature and should be expected by all these days in our opinion.
Commercial Building surveys
We are sufficiently experienced to comment upon the building condition, services, and lease covenants.
Damp diagnosis and reporting
We have partnered with one of the leading basement tanking and waterproofing specialists to provide quality surveys and reports, our remedies therefore reflect the latest industry technology and techniques.