Millward Davis is an independent, multi-disciplinary Heritage Consultancy and Surveying company specialising in technical work within the Heritage, Archaeological and Construction industries.
We offer a wide range of technical services and are committed to providing a quality, affordable methods to each and every project we undertake. Our specialties include:
- Desk Based Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Conservation Management Plans
- Watching Briefs
- Historical Research
- Topographic, Land, Archaeological Landscape, Condition, Earthwork, Building, Services and Palaeolandscape Surveys
- Magnetometry Surveys
- Electrical Resistance Surveys
- Electrical Resistance Tomography
- Ground Penetrating Radar
- Burrow Surveys
- Borehole Logging
- Data Visualisation
- Provision of Mapping
- NMP Analysis
- LiDAR Interpretation
- Laser Scanning
- Photographic Surveys
- 3D Reconstructions
- Virtual Tours
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Corporate Member of The British Cartographic Society
- England and Wales
- Invoice, Cheque
|Address||Enterprise House, Cherry Orchard Lane|
|Phone Number||017 2232 8779|
Products & Services
A range of quality surveys available.
A range of quality geophysics surveys for a range of purposes, advice can be provided on a site by site basis.
A full range of mapping and data processing services is available.
A full range of digital services is available on our website.