West Coast Geomatics offer a range of nationwide Land Surveying services with over 10 years experience within the Construction Industry.
The services we offer are as follows...
- Land Surveys & Geotechnical Positioning (Topographic & GPS)
- Also: as a desktop exercise, we are able to produce 3d terrain models from our topographical field data and incorporate proposed levels & designs etc
- Volumetric surveys (Quantities, Cut & Fill and so on...)
- Existing measured building surveys (Floorplans & Elevations on a controlled network similar to a land survey to ensure accuracy)
- Site Engineering (Ground Profiles and Stake out exercises)
- Various AutoCAD services
If you use the services of Land Surveyors alongside your own work, please do not hesitate to give us a call about our competative rates and level of service.
|Phone Number||078 3451 5667|
From Our Website
West Coast Geomatics was originally formed in 2009 by James Dean acting as a freelance site engineer and land surveyor. An increase in survey opportunities and importantly a great deal of repeat business from regular clients has led to the expansion of the company to its current level. A large percentage of our work comes to us as a result of repeat business and word of mouth recommendation as we strive to deliver a professional yet personal service to all our clients regardless of the project size and value.
Forming the backbone of West Coast Geomatics, Topographical [Land] surveys have always been our primary and most called for service. Topographical surveys are a vital investment for anyone about to undertake a construction project. From car parks, landfill sites, airports, high security areas, wasteland, fields & forests to domestic gardens, we have surveyed them all and would love to hear from you should you feel we can be of service. A measured building survey is an accurate representation of an existing dwelling, commercial or domestic, indicating key levels, structural and architectural features.